Edda is masterfully crafted by world-renowned artist Emily Jameson
Edda is an absolute Asian style toddler doll art designed by a famous artist Emily Jameson. Her hands and feet are amazingly detailed, with unique hand molds that include girl baby lines, fingers that are sculpted in multiple positions and fingernails. Her legs are just as nice, with little wrinkles almost the thighs.
Our Edda Baby Toddler Doll comes with 15″ inches head to toe and full GentleTouch™ Vinyl material. Realistic baby with wonderful expressions. We wish you love the doll. This baby doll is not a toy, a reborn baby doll to be appreciated by adult representatives.
Information about Edda:
- Artist: Emily Jameson
- Size: 15″ Head to Toe
- Material: GentleTouch™ vinyl
- Doll Weight: 2.60 pounds (1.18 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4.30 pounds (1.95 kg)
- Weighted Cloth Body for a “Real Baby” Feel
- 3/4 Vinyl Arms and Full Vinyl Legs; Cloth body
- Eye Color – Blue
- Hand Painted Hair for a real newborn look
- Hand set eyes, hand painted details and hand applied eyelashes
- Intended for Reborn Doll Collectors age 14+